At St. Alban’s Annual General Meeting, held as an online Zoom meeting on Sunday 21 March, our priest Mark Barwick presented his report on the life of the church in 2020. As well as mentioning the activities that did actually take place in spite of Covid restrictions, and reminding us of all those that didn’t, he outlined some specific areas on which he thought St. Alban’s should concentrate in the coming year:
– Post-Covid (?) Rebuilding and Spiritual Development
- – Areas of Diocesan concern:
- – the Environment, piloted by St Alban’s Environmental Committee;
- – Living in Love and Faith, concerning matters of human sexuality, relationships and identity;
- – Diversity and Race.
- – Stewardship and Sustainability Review.
- Read Mark’s report here to find out more.